Description of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
The correct choice of Economical inverter is very important for the normal operation of the control system. When selecting the inverter, it is necessary to fully understand the load characteristics driven by the inverter. Users can select different power inverters according to their actual process requirements and application occasions. Pay attention to the following points when selecting the inverter:
1. When selecting the inverter, the actual motor current value should be used as the basis for the inverter selection. The rated power of the motor can only be used as a reference. In addition, it should be fully considered that the output of the inverter contains higher harmonics, which will cause the power factor and efficiency of the motor to deteriorate. Therefore, compared with the power frequency grid power supply, the motor current is increased by 10% and the temperature rise is increased by about 20%. Therefore, when selecting the motor and the inverter, the situation should be taken into consideration, and a margin should be left to prevent the temperature rise from being too high and affect the service life of the motor.
2. If the inverter is to run with a long cable, measures should be taken to suppress the influence of the long cable to the ground coupling capacitor to avoid insufficient output of the inverter. Therefore, the inverter should be amplified by one gear or installed with an output reactor at the output of the inverter.
3. When the inverter is used to control several motors in parallel, it is necessary to consider the total length of the cable from the inverter to the motor within the allowable range of the inverter. If the specified value is exceeded, enlarge the first or second gear to select the inverter. In addition, in this case, the control mode of the inverter can only be V/F control mode, and the inverter cannot protect the overcurrent and overload protection of the motor. In this case, a fuse is added to each motor to achieve protection.
4. For some special applications, such as high ambient temperature, high switching frequency, high altitude, etc., this will cause the frequency converter to derate, the inverter needs to be amplified by a gear.
5. When using a frequency converter to control a high speed motor, the high frequency motor also increases the output current value due to the small reactance of the high speed motor. Therefore, when selecting a frequency converter for a high speed motor, it should be slightly larger than the inverter of a normal motor.
6. When the inverter is used in a pole-changing motor, pay full attention to the capacity of the inverter so that its maximum rated current is below the rated output current of the inverter. In addition, when performing the pole number conversion during operation, the motor should be stopped first, otherwise the motor will be idling, which will cause damage to the inverter.
We are the manufacturer and sales service provider of Factory New Design Cheapest Price variable speed drive system products variable frequency drive energy savings VFD.To be productive, we maintain an attitude of excellence.Our variable frequency drive energy savings VFD is available in a wide range of specifications to meet the needs of our customers.We will provide the most suitable product solution according to your requirements.Please leave your contact information as soon as possible. We will provide you with more detailed information about our variable speed drive system products.
Specification of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
Input voltage:AC three phase 380V/480V/690v±15%
Output voltage: AC three phase 380V/480V/690V±15%
Working Temperature: -10~40℃
Cooling mode:Force-air cooling
Parameters of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
||V/F control: 0-500Hz(0.01Hz resolution)
Vector control: 0-500Hz
|Speed stability accuracy
||Sensorless vector control(SVC): ≤±0.5%(rated synchronous speed)
PG vector control(FVC): ≤±0.02%(rated synchronous speed)
|Torque control accuracy
||Automatic boost; Customized boost 0.1％～30.0％
||DC braking frequency : 0.0Hz～maximum frequency
Braking time : 0.0～36.0s
Braking action current value : 0.0%～100.0%
||JOG frequency range: 0.00Hz～50.00s；
JOG Acc/Dec time : 0.0s～6500.0s
|Auto voltage regulation(AVR)
||It can keep constant output voltage automatically when the mains voltage changes.
|Torque limit and control
||“Excavator” characteristics, it can limit the torque automatically and prevent frequent overcurrent tripping during running
process；Torque control can be implemented in the CLVC mode.
||-10~40℃(De-rated if the ambient temperature is 40℃～50℃)
||Forced cooling or natural cooling
||Rated output power(kw)
||Rated input current(A)
||Rated output current(A)
Pictures of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
FAQ of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
Our corporation of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
Our Service of this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech
Looking forward to your inquiry for this 18.5KW to 22KW Economical inverter and low price frequency inverter from Powtech